Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rochester Highlands.

Today I am not in a good mood, I haven't been in a good mood due to the bullshit that goes on here. I was glad to move here along time ago, until the garbage started being left by the dumpsters and by my window sill. Then we have random people ringing my door bell to only be let in for the obese,self-endowed prostitute who lives across the hall, various men come in and out like a 24. hour diner. I don't complain to the office because of my record here I am trying to maintain a good record without any complaints the only thing I am wrong for is late rent payments by a few days. I have a disability I don't like bothering with people and I was also in College. I had enough, I go outside and it is nothing but straight ghetto hoodrats living here. I am deeply appalled by my own race as they subject themselves to this nonsense. But then again I see that a lot of the trash being dumped by tenants is left in front of dumpsters and on the sidewalks due to the dumpsters being overflowed. If the complex would have garbage pickup twice a week then maybe things would look better. I don't want to talk about it anymore I am currently applying to other complexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment