Wednesday, January 9, 2013

UPS Tracking and less tracking of him.

I like to order things online from time to time and prefer it better that way due to so many people overcrowding the local shopping centers and nothing left for moi' so I like the quiet relaxing shopping experience in my bathrobe drinking coffee just browsing for household items and lavishes. Anyway, I ordered something a few days ago and the usual, UPS comes and drop it off at the VERY latest hour, 7pm. Everyone else seems to enjoy this in case you work all day this is convenient for you. Well, anyway that wasn't my issue. My issue was the "transfer" of my package to USPS. I don't like UPS that much but I really despise my mail man. Because one of the mail men doesn't like to pick up my, 'ready- to- be- sent -out' mail from my mailbox. I had two pieces of mail that needed to be sent out for two days and the fucker just let it sit there. I don't have a car just yet so it is very important I utilize myself in a conductive manner with all this ice around the side walks. The office doesn't have a proper maintenance crew so ice stays formed on sidewalks. The maintenance guy likes to ride around in a little go-cart and spray hard rock salt all over people's car, it hits the windshields and bumper but never seems to hit its direct target, the ice. Anyway, so my package gets sent to the post office and thrown in front of my door by usps without notice and sometimes they don't always drop it off they'll make you go all the way to the post office to pick it up if they're assholes.

By the way, I still miss him. I dreamed about him a few days ago. It's so weird. It's been over a year and we never met up again...well once and it was brief. I tried, you know? to be honest and he says I am a bully. I am not. I just want a good confrontation when needed how can I lay back and let you take control of my life if you can't handle a simple task of assertiveness? Yes, I want my prince in armor to rescue from the crazy boyfriend. He couldn't do it. He laid low in the shadows and whispered among his mistresses of how mentally disheveled I was. The more I think of it the more I want to scream, I don't scream on the top of my lungs or show much emotion only when I have night terrors I wake up screaming and running because a part of me is darkened and alone. I go to dark places in my mind that are to never be released. Sometimes I think I date demons or small dark creatures who live in human bodies. It feels like I've never dated an actual human before all in my head.

Well today I am cooking my sister came over to hang out I am making beef ribs with rice and veggies with cornbread. So we can OM-NOM-NOM. I love food I admit it, I will never be skinny and food is damn good. I don't see how skinny people can just starve themselves and not care about food. I care about my health but food is exceptionally delicious. Without it we would be unhappy and ill.


No comments:

Post a Comment