Thursday, February 14, 2013

again in this loop

The expedition of finances is quite exquisite to me especially when it comes to men who don't earn money for a living. I pay my bills every month sometimes I run short because I end up purchasing something out of my budget and end up hoping HE would pick up the tab. Yeah right. Anyway I filed his education tax credits this year since that is all he gets. He received about $1,300.00 total after I adjusted the expenses. So anyway, he received his state tax first and gave me $40.00 and started spending on random things impulsively. I didn't say anything because it is not my power to give. I ended up paying a tab he owed with a gas station on two redbulls he tried saying they OWED him for a case and shorted him of two. So I went in there and paid up front. They appreciated that and this is how you earn trust and respect by paying your dues. I established monthly payments through Dept of education to pay back loans I was given by the state. Why? Because they're paying me to go to school upfront.

And so he received the money and didn't offer to pay a bill like he should have. Since I am paying Time Warner for high def channels and cable for him. The deal was he would fork over money to pay a bill. We only have two. So it shouldn't be too hard for him to do this when he does get money. Did he do it? No. So he spent all the money and one bill is not paid. So I have to go AGAINST my account to pay it. I am not sure how dumb he really is but I made it clear for over a month how this was going to go. I am very precise about what we need to take care of.

Again, this is Rochester you have to speak to people like they're one year olds and live in cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment