Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And so things look this way

Like I said before when I had to do the PowerPoint project I did it because this psycho chick, "L" did not do the project. We (The group) tried to find this girl. She never answered her emails or anything. So we went ahead and googled her, um..she is INSANE. She made a video where she is using scary taunts to scare her baby on YouTube. She said she was going to do the PowerPoint and never did so I ended up doing it by myself with no help. I really hate Rochester. These people here are slow and retarded. They live in the slummy areas and smell bad and just UGH. Like farm animals. No motivation, no thriving sensation to better themselves. It is crazy. So when I did the PowerPoint I get an email from one of the guys who didn't do anything either angry that I did it. WTF. He wasn't going to do it he even said he didn't want to do it. My professor told me in my Literature class I should become an English teacher. So maybe I should! I think I could benefit from teaching others. Got to go and clean my house so I can have free time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment