Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Journey-Faithfully



Highway run 
Into the midnight sun 
Wheels go round and round 
You're on my mind 

Restless hearts 
Sleep alone tonight 
Sending all my love along the wire 
They say that the road 
Ain't no place to start a family 
Right down the line it's been you and me 
And loving a music man 
Ain't always what it's supposed to be 
Oh Girl 
You stand by me 
I'm forever yours 
Faithfully 

Circus life 
Under the big top world 
We all need the clowns to make us smile 

Through space and time 
Always another show 
Wondering where I am lost without you 
And being apart ain't easy on this love affair 
Two strangers learn to fall in love again 
I get the joy of rediscovering you 
Oh girl 
You stand by me 
I'm forever yours 
Faithfully 

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh 
Oh oh oh oh oh oh 
Faithfully 
I'm still yours 
I'm forever yours 
Ever yours 
Faithfully

No comments:

Post a Comment