Monday, April 15, 2013

got approved for a loan! Moving on my own?

So right now I am very happy. I was approved for a car loan and I am saving those pennies! So hopefully by next month I will have the money I need for my car. I want that Audi I was approved for. Oh yeah, me driving an Audi and only having car insurance for 130.00 a month? Awesome. And I am cutting Verizon out of my life. The amount they ask for monthly is ridiculous. I am not 290.00 for a one line phone every month. This is terrible. I am just going to opt for a prepaid for as little as $45.00 a month. I am going to have a car payment every month and I need to make sure I can afford those things. More important than Cable and an expensive phone on my budget. So I am going to try and take a nap because I have circles around my eyes from being so effin tired. I can't wait to get my new car. I didn't need Daddy or Mommy giving me a cosign either. you know what I want? A guy with a good dick and his own stuff to get me going. I have a feeling this trip to ___ is going to be a one man trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment