Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Being completely honest.

I went today to water my plants I bought some miracle grow and some other plant supplies and I smelled urine. Come to find out the little niggers pissed all over my plants. I don't get it. I get nice things and the niggers love to destroy shit and make things harder for everyone else. I went to go and put in my hose I bought to water the plants and the water valve is off. I went to the Office to find out why it was off its because the niggers were abusing the water privilege. How the FUCK do you abuse water privileges? They don't bathe but will overuse water from the water valves. Its ridiculous and I am fed up. It just made me angry because I try every way possible to enjoy my stay here and I can't. I am loving how my push out of Rochester is becoming more prominent. I just hope its not the same where I go. I mean, I know ghetto people everywhere but nothing like the mountain niggers who smell like piss, love to roam around and destroy property. Especially flowers, I'm like..wtf? I am not allowed to enjoy myself because they are just disgusting. I hate knowing my father was black, why though? I will never be like him. I don't live like an Animal. I don't rape, steal and lie from people. I do my best to give the earth the respect it deserves by trying to re do the soil and plants flowers and hope the grass grows back in. I forgot to buy the miracle grow container that goes with the water nozzle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment