Thursday, November 7, 2013

Controlling like always.and I got my driver license

As time goes on and my moving gets closer I see Akin getting more and more dominating and trying to change my mind on what I want to do. First, it was "save money then move." I did that, now its, "oh look at people coming up here from _____. So they must love it here. At every possible angle Akin tries to diminish my plans.

I want to go home. I don't want to be here, and I want to meet new people and get away from him. He is the one hindering me from my success. I like College but right now I think after Spring I am going to take a break. I need to move first, then when I am done, I'll continue. I am only doing one thing at a time and Akin just keeps on trying to block me; he is one sad person. I don't love this guy but he is nuts so I can't remove him entirely.

 I tried with him but everything he does; he fails. Never tried to fix his grades at College, lives in a filthy basement. Hasn't taken my dog to get registered for behavioral classes so she can become a registered dog to go anywhere (like apartments that don't accept dogs). He doesn't wash his body at least a few times a week. Read up on turkish people and a lot of them don't bathe daily. They like the smell of sweat and dirty hair. (EW.)

He needs a turkish girlfriend, where he can be islam all day and she can have a sweaty vagina and he can lick her all day and she'll say, "praise Allah!" and all that cluster fuckery. Ech, I miss pork patties and being able to go to Church. I miss it so much! I dreamed about Church and God the other day. I like this guy in my class and he is Catholic. I miss that life. Being American.

I am ready to do this! I wish my sister was supportive and there for me. I want that life again. Where I can have my family there and still have my sanity. I have a car now and my driver license. I don't need to rely on this kid anymore. I crave a nerdy guy who cares about himself enough to bathe and care for his girlfriend. Not control her or demean her ability to be bright and secure. I hate how akin says I love you like 20 times a day. No lie. It's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment