Sunday, January 19, 2014

Made my blog private/personal issues.

I had this stalker from an old foster home I was in years ago. She is obsessed with my readings and then tries to outdo me like this is some type of competition. Bitch, live your life and stop riding mine. I hate her. God she is disgusting. Anyway...

Onto MY life. I am not moving to Connecticut anymore. I have changed my mind. Why? because of schooling and I need to finish a few things before departing NY state. And honestly, CT is looking pretty ragged and its pompous ways makes me wanna beat a bitch's ass. I don't have any friends there so why bother? SMH. I miss some things about downstate. I don't want to constantly live in my head.

So, I already started my school work unfortunately I need my school books to begin the second module in my science class. It's fairly easy, nutrition and how to be healthy. It is an elective. So that should be good. After this I can transfer to another College. I already know which one I want to go to. I was supposed to move to CT. But the reasoning for the change is because of my sister.

My sister was supposed to take some of her and Jo's refund money and move to L.I with it. Well at every turn she is obsessed with Taz Gough. It is so pathetic and saddening. This butch lady has a white wife and two round face munchkin kids. She doesn't want a bipolar BPD always manic stalking lunatic as a girlfriend. She has stalked this lady for over six years. Since 2007. I mean, after she up and left that should have been a clear sign.

I know it would be for me. I can't understand how someone who was almost complete in getting her bachelor's degree can up and just fly back to Rochester with no job, no income and act crazy. She wrote on my wall, she threatened my life. I had to sleep with an axe near my bed. She told me this lady was molesting her daughter so I called CPS. Come to find out none of it was true. I dunno whats going on.

This reason for my bitching is because I am tired of her using me for everything. Taking my DVD's and saying they're hers and clothes and sometimes boxed food out of my cabinets because she doesn't stop smoking pot and eats all her food in one sitting. She is addicted. She smokes bags and bags of it and doesn't pay rent on time, she lost her car. And she wants to buy another car with Jo's refund money but can't pay her bills. And she wants to live with me in my new place downstate.

I thought about it and was like, ok. Maybe this can work. It never does. She is not responsible. I can't do this anymore. I have responsibilities now. I have my own car note and car insurance and with her living with me nothing will get paid because I will be behind her cleaning up her mess and she will make things more complicated. I was supposed to meet her to do our laundry at the laundromat since she doesn't have a car and I was going to help out. Well, she used all the money for fast food and drugs.

It is never ending. I feel overwhelmed and stressed when I am around her I don't feel loved, respected or understood. She is demeaning, condescending, judgmental and just plain cuckoo. I don't do that all the time. I am an understanding person. If you work with me on reasoning we can make ends work. So I guess I am the one paying the broker's fee. Since her and Jo were supposed to help me but after careful thinking it over I changed my mind. Since she tells me, " Oh, I thought we were paying with jo's paycheck for that." LOL A true addict. Nope. Not going to do it.

**************

Today I am really tired and Debra is manic talking my ear off. All she talks about is moving to another ghetto apartment. She is completely nuts. Yelling in the phone because she wants to be heard, made my ear hurt. I am not in the mood to be pushed around or feel weird or cautious around her. I am not moving with her anywhere. She can keep her ass right here until she figures out what her next move is. Seriously.





No comments:

Post a Comment