Saturday, March 1, 2014

Moment is now

I am writing here because I am exhausted I have so many things going on and unsure of what is going to happen next. I have to travel with him and wonder if it is better if I go by myself. I have to go and fill out paperwork and get it all done in two days. I won't have anytime to meet up with anyone and I want to. I only have three days. I am so mad because I want to meet up but how can I go anywhere with him? 

I don't want to be embarrassed or judge for being with someone like him. You can't take him anywhere in public. He has no fucking manners. I don't want to be judged by my family. So I wish I could bring my sister but she is always broke. And so I am not paying for her meals that cost more than my rent.

I guess I will have to sneak out while he sleeps to go and meet up. I will be tired but things have to get done. I am looking online now for places besides the one place I have had my eye out for.


:-) 

Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment