Sunday, February 23, 2014

I think the choice has been made.

So even though Akin's cousin passed away, I am still focusing on my future and what is best. I want him to be protected and watched over by his relatives. I don't think I can have him live with me downstate. I don't know what will happen, who will help me with the bills and help me when I fall? I've never seen him reach down and make me feel comforted. I had the same issues with Frank. After we were kicked out of the marine corp. He never pulled his weight after that. Until this day he hasn't got up to take care of himself or get his drive license. He had more money than me and never tried to get it together.

I am thinking right now. My heart says, love him. Continue. But then I wonder what will happen when I am all tapped out? I've asked him to be supportive. He refuses. He won't do it. All his grades in college are F's C's and D's. mostly F's. His parents thinks he is in college doing good. He's not even in class.

I don't think I can find anyone else though. I am 33 obese and not much going on in the fertility department. So, the next step is to acknowledge that some men are just reliant of us because they know we won'tr make it elsewhere relationship wise.

Online he acted as if he didn't want to talk. Because he just wants to use me as well.

I never realized how hard it is to break up with someone. It seems like the longer you're with them the harder it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment