Saturday, April 26, 2014

Manipulation at its finest.

Tried it again like a dumbfuck. Debra is trying so hard to ride my gravy train without getting her own. We were supposed to be heading out in a week to take care of housing stuff and she just has to fuck with me. I told her you have to go to a shelter and she knew this already. She doesn't want to take care of her own shit. 

Instead she'll continue to fuck with me. Leaving the front door open for everyone to see what is in my house. The cat is a fucking nuisance. I don't like cats and she still keeps bringing that little cunt in my house. I have allergies and somehow I am to blame. I don't like waking up to go and get breakfast and first thing she talks about is, TAZ TAZ TAZ TAZ. Fan blowing, all windows open, loud as fuck. 

The bitch is OBSESSED. I was like, "I just woke up. I don't care". I feel disrespected. I am trying hard and all I get is stepped all over. Yes, granted I am seriously stressed out. I got my car back and now I have two bills I have no help from anyone. But yet I am the culprit. I admit, I was nasty. I get annoyed and feel used. I buy food with money I don't have because whale-ass is so self absorbed with Wendy and Taz she eats and eats all night and all day.

Mind you, I am sneezing and tasting blood from the fucking cat. I told her the cat has to go outside during the day. She tells me she will become Feral and blah blah blah. I told the bitch get rid of the cat BEFORE she came to my house. It is my responsibility to take care of that cat because you're homeless? I don't think so. Then Joanne wants to be the little voice in the back and say, "We don't want to get rid of our pets!" with a whiny voice. You should've thought about that when you decided to smoke away your money!

I gave you a place to stay. Let it be the last time. EVER. I am glad they're staying in Rochester. I will leave with dignity. I don't need to put up with this anymore. Telling me Akin and I can do our plans like a tennis match. Who the fuck do you think you are? Queen Debra, Of G---- ---Drive? No, sweetheart get your priorities straightened out.  

Now she tells me I am switching my plans. I was to bring her downstate to a shelter and I was to take care of my apartment situation. Tells me I am selfish with my personal space. The fuck? I don't want her living with me permanently. I don't. And that's my choice. I helped out long enough. She said, "oh, DSS will consider me sleeping on your couch as an outlet to a homeless shelter". 

WHAT?! 

I told her, no. That's not how it works. Whenever someone is taking advantage of you, you'll feel it. You'll feel the burdens of not being able to walk freely through your house because a mattress is spread out on the living room floor with limited space. I am tired of this. I wake up everyday to hear her burdens are my responsibility. I am not taking the baggage, If you decide to  tell someone, "No you can't stay with me". That's your choice. I shouldn't have to succumb to her drama I have lost hope and happiness because here she comes with her shit.

She tells me I am evil and I am this and that. Then she tells me to wait until the end of the month to take care of housing. Why? so you can benefit from it? Sure enough...the argument was about her moving with me to my new place. What? No. That won't happen. sorry. I think it distinctively says on my lease, only for one person any additional person needs to be added to the list. Am I wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment