Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Over-zealous spending consequences

Affording things and wanting things are two different things. I can not imagine what it is like to be living in a place that is not your own. 

Anyway, blogs are not fun. they're isolative and poignant. So good-bye while I finish my excel project and set up time to go meet my friends this coming week. I Love Connecticut. I don't know why I left. I really disliked Rochester. I mean, a fat brown man thought he was god and used me for his personal usage and had his nose in the air when his gray sagging draws looked like they were inhaling a cigarette from his flat camel-niggered ass.

Then, I had crazy A...and his antics and neurotic conversations. That blew me into a deep depression where I isolated my mind into obsessing over cleaning and getting the hell out of Rochester. I got my car, and my new place and here I am...

I tried it out with Chrissy, but her psychotic sister, got in between our relationship so I called CPS when her son randomly ended up with a serious head gash and S claimed he fell off his bike. But this was near midnight right after she DEMANDED Chrissy and her mother come home to attend to her. Somehow in the mix of things Chrissy told me she and her mother had sex. And from there on in I was crawling with eeebies- jeebies and serious abandonment issues.

But somehow I was cut off based on the one email I send S in reference to Chrissy's incestuous dilemma. Instead of working it out she cut me off. I flipped the fuck out. Yes. I did. I felt enraged, here she was sleeping with her mama and I was to blame? I couldn't take it anymore. I let Chrissy have it via text. She said to me the next day she was cutting me off and then no more messages. 

I called CPS out of spite. Yes. I do low-blows too. 

So that ended. over. and crossing the new bridge now. Hopefully I won't burn the bridge while my ass is still on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment