Monday, November 24, 2014

What am I sorry for?

How am I sorry when you let your 12 yr old kid ride his bike at midnight strolling through the ghettos of Enfield. CPS came to your house because you lack maternal extinct. What kind of mother goes out all hours of every night to dress like a skank and leaves her two boys to fend for themselves?

Fuck you Chrissy and your lack of morality. You lack the ability to speak up for yourself and your relationships. You lack the ability to love and conquer what you want. I got over your teeth-less ass. I am so glad I see through the smoke with your mental instability. I am not sorry. You fuck your mother and lay in the same bed with her. Nastiness. You like smelling like dirty clothes and lacking personal hygiene.

It's accurate. It's 100% truth. 

I am trying to get my thoughts in order and I think I did just that. I don't care for the trilogy in your Schwartz household. Moving on. moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment