Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Finally an answer I can go with.

I just finished writing a blog about my struggles and so I finally called U.S Dept and spoke with the proper person who told me exactly how consolidation works. The person you're consolidating with PAYS your debt in full and then you pay them back according to your income.So I found out my loans will be paid off by April 1st and should receive a Title IV in the mail saying this has been done. So I am glad I did not go off and cause havoc towards anyone. Instead I turned my phone off and stayed to myself until I got an answer I can understand. however, it does not take away from the fact I called a different number from the U.S dept of ed and the woman had no clue. So in result to her dumbness I felt 'dummified' and now I am one degree less of a brain cell because it slowly farted out of my ear from her lack of knowledge on how Direct loans consolidation works and where I need to be referred to in result to my question...I hope I made sense. Dumbness is contagious, so get your shots people! anyway, I believe that was an inception...dumbnes witihin dumbness so I shall call it the, "Inceptional mind-fuckery of dumbness."oooh, I gotta add it to the Urban Dictionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment