Sunday, April 1, 2012

What I know now I wish I knew then.

I am now thirty-one years of age and on my way to be thirty two this year, not something I enjoy since my youth is long gone and I am reaching that time in my life where I feel anxious because I have already wasted so much time on the  "would've, could've, should've" So, my loans are consolidated and on my way to School for sure this time. I want to say I have a busy social life, but I don't. I can't keep fighting myself because others disapprove of my anti-social status. I want to learn things from the wise and thoughtful, I don't want to smoke pot, drink and get fuck-faced by random dorm guys. I am passed that age. I skipped some things in my younger years such as College, so when you skip certain things in your life it is called,"potholes". These potholes need to be patched up so I am going BACK and fixing them so the ride should be smooth into the future. It may seem like a fantasy, but it is the truth.

When we go to into society so many things have been built into a system category it is hard NOT to follow it. Without marriage financial gain, support, familial status becomes null and void with the system.  For example, if you need to  file a claim with the courts for let's say, Child support. If you don't have some type of legal binding contract that says, "Hey! I was signed up to be this man's woman and caregiver!" Well then, you have a lot more to lose because the  courts respect Marital binding contracts.,  It is organized, and not sloppy like certain individuals who procreate without a purpose.. Like people of the ghetto. They just lay on their backs and formulate sperm into their uterus without an end. It is sort of a limbo -type experience. Nothing else to them is important but, "Thugs & Drugs, penis, tits and ass. Lots and lots oversized asses.

And so poverty and ignorance share a common thing. Repetition and constant battling of things that don't belong to them. Like black thugs who murder for money and drugs. And robbery of items that don't belong to them. They didn't work for it and so they feel it should belong to them. That my friend, is pure ignorance. Why? Because lack of Education plays a part in those "potholes" I referred to earlier.
Without your education you can expect to live your life like a 60 yr old. Retired, grumpy and miserable.

We have to make choices, understood. But without living to the system put in place we won't have the chance to continue to use our minds to build a great empire. I don't believe that God is some holy apparition who set us out with restrictions I believe we came from a higher place, and to narrow my mind down to a religious restrictive level of thinking, then we have a problem. We were not designed to just think one way.

However we have flaws in our genetic makeup that dissociates with proper thinking. I think when we live by ourselves we begin to build a mental shell that hinders us from building ideas with other people who share similar interest. When we involve ourselves with people who have a lower I.Q in human and psychological understanding it frustrates us and causes us to retaliate whether it is physical or mental.
I personally don't know if people naturally like to upgrade the brain muscle it may give you headaches and feel sort of stirred in the mind, but it works. Your brain will slowly allow new information to be gathered for research and from there you develop your own strategies on whether or not we are good enough to be on the next level. So communication is key to success, and knowledge is power that will
lead us to where we want to be and satisfied.

We have Doctors. All types the other day I came upon discovery that Physicians are protectors of the Human vessel. I found it interesting and fascinating. They're scientist of the Human body is another way I thought of it. They are constantly trying to find new ways to keep us alive longer in our vessels to complete more missions. However, they have not found a way to alleviate black people from self destructing. -_-

Schools are made for the mind, with the help of our life pods, I.E Mother/Father who are suppose to lead us to the Schools to strengthen our brains and keep our vessels healthy to continue missions. Without the proper health our vessels get sick indefinitely and thus preventing us from completing our goals. We develop emotions to help us stay together as we are all the same similar species. But somehow violence and many other forms of side distractions that keeps us from doing so I haven't figured ou why that is, other than spiritual sense, is what keeps us from evolving.  When you have a broken home then failure is a constant domino effect.

For those who do not know what the Domino Effect is I will tell you, it is in relation to physical theory which in my prospective is the most accurate and logical explanation to Human life. And has been proven by many theorist to be so. The domino Effect is a chain reaction that takes place with similar reactions and consistent in relation to the linear sequence. 

Emotional retrospective: 

Now, about love. I used to believe in it so deeply. I used to think it was a place where people bond and become one unconditionally. I thought it was a place where trust is virtue and all those get married and have children and build a foundation together. Love is nothing of what the fairytales tell you, love hurts and will betray you at your weakest time. Love is not about others, Love is you. Love is something you need to give yourself in order to feel comfortable with death. Death and Love are the true soul-mates. Because when you die you have to hold onto yourself and hope the light is there for you when you leave your body. That is love. Without it, you will create chaos, torture, killings and many other things to name.

I know now, Marriage has nothing to do with Love in the way we think. It is about trust and caring.
I know when I say, I love you to someone it has to be real and genuine. When I say I love you it has to mean I love myself also, loving yourself is not selfish. IT is what life is about. When you feel love and feel a sense of warmth within your heart you SHARE it with others. Because you want people to know you mean well. And THAT is love. Not this heart beating fast when you see a guy you like. That is lust and your hormones going saying, YES GIMMIE SOME SPERM!!! LET'S MAKE BAYYYBBIIIES" ....Yeah. I know. No way in hell can you be "in love" with someone you just met. You are infatuated with the guy. Because he is a mystery and mentally stimulates you to want to know more about what he is about. Once you know him, the mystery fades and 9 times out of 10 you're like, "THAT" is what I was huffing and puffing over? So sometimes love grows fondly deep inside for a person whom may have helped you get to a better place in life and supported you emotionally, physically and mentally. Money is not a solution to everlasting fulfillment it just excites you for the moment but is a temporary fix and not a solution to problems in your relationship.



No comments:

Post a Comment