Tuesday, April 17, 2012

DC Universe online gaming/ Cheat codes

For those of you who stumbled across my blog in high hopes for finding cheat codes to decipher everyone else's hard work of commencement...you're sadly mistaken. I am here to write about people who use cheat codes to get to the top without any hard work. I use a Ps3 not a PC to play. Well I got two people so far who attacked me in Villain mode using cheat codes and I AM PISSED. Like, I'm a LVL 30 moderate. I worked my ass off to get there. I have an EX boyfriend who I'm paying 15 bucks a month for his membership and all he does is sit there and sleep or go into a different phase to play. I need hard workers dedicators to this sport. It is a sport of competition and I am competitive and a sore loser. But when you CHEAT I will scream you out on it. I will post names of every person I know that uses cheat codes and get your account closed down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment