Wednesday, April 18, 2012

When will you grow up

I often wondered what will it take to get a full male adult to grow the fuck up. I am at a point now where yelling is the norm for me. I am at my wits end with this fool. I have so much on my plate right now and only because I am trying to establish a future for myself. I cannot and will not drag trash along with me. I don't understand how he could make my personal issues about himself. If I have to take care of transcripts, immunizations and I am having some roadblocks or some huffing to do and stressed out about that then having to deal with him whining like a five yr old about me being a bitch?! I am a bitch about bills. I am a bitch about wanting my house clean. I am bitch for wanting him to take showers and comb his hair. We don't even live together. He gets angry when I don't say, "I love you." I won't say it, because I don't mean it! I can see this is going to get ugly. It is not one of those relationships where the guy just calls it quits and moves on. No, he literally cannot get the idea that he is a piece of glass in the bottom of my foot that has infected and now is turning into gangrene.

I am going to try my hardest to bury myself in my books and make excuses not to be home so I don't have to deal with him. I am going for single for a long time. I don't want to hitch onto anyone from this puny town. The troubles I have gone through just to get my Admissions application submitted was a pain in the ass. Information was misguided and so far from accurate that the woman I'm referring to in reference to giving falsified information should go BACK to college to learn some common communication skills. Then we have a lady in the F.A department who likes to give her two cents on who should receive F.A and who shouldn't based on her perceptions of self worth.

That is Rochester for you. In a nutshell, in a box, in a circle...that loops itself around its own neck..repeatedly. They overanalyze EVERYONE....and then when directed on it, they deny it wholeheartedly saying," you're causing problems for them"Arguing is constantly the way to get things done around here. You have to go OUTSIDE of Rochester to get the PROPER information on some simple, basic guidelines on how things are SUPPOSED to be done. If people just did their jobs you would be able to live a smooth transition and possibly bring up the economy here.

Going to a College in Rochester is like Deathrow, you know you're gonna go down, you just don't know when. simple as that.

Dating men here is like looking for a cheap job in the paper, you don't know if you should take it, but you do it because you have nothing else. Bad experiences one after the next. Called CT for some info on some things and got nothing but pure courtesy. And I sure miss that. I definitely want to go home I am two seconds from just leaving and starting over there.

I also noticed that business's lie about the laws of education here in Rochester. The law is the same here as everywhere else. Education is for all. Not just for honkie dorie whites. I was told a few years back I was not allowed to take a GED test WITHOUT going for a class. Found out today by the U.S Dept of Ed that was a lie. I could've taken the test as many as three times a year without going for a class. I passed everything but the math course by three points. This town is a DESIGNED for oppression and fail. They will keep any colored,hispanics and poor persons from entering their work fields or colleges.

I had one of my stupid boyfriend's buddies (43 yrs old and hangs out at a community college)
say to me, "hey you could get a job" (I do...but...) He doesn't work either. and hangs out with 20 and 30 yr olds at a local college. And sits there with confidence while he has holes in his sneakers and lives with his parents. Go figure. That is the mentality here in Rochester. I wouldn't be caught dead outside with holes in my sneakers. I am very presentable and keep myself very up kept and tidy. I was raised by HUMANS not farm animals.

I'll also tell you how twisted this place is. Had a middle eastern fat guy call me a gorilla when I weigh about 400lbs less than him and twice as tall and lighter than him. I thought that was hysterical. I look back and go, EW. I would have NEVER given him the time of day. He is NOT my type! But this town will make you settle for the grossest thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment