Friday, April 5, 2013

Rottenchester goodbye countdown.

So I signed my lease for another year, my last year here. No matter if I complete my College goals or not, I am leaving. I was told I can move my college credits to another college. First things first let's go into the details of how happy the management was when I signed a lease for another year. I guess they want positive examples here in their complex. I completely understand that. However it is not going to stop me from reporting things, I want my peace and quiet. And I will get it no matter what. I am very respectful and would like to receive the same back. I know I can be a total crazy bitch, hello I am a Chretien and yes we're crazy. I am ready for this big move more ways than one. So I have to focus on a time  to get to Connecticut and look at a few units. I will begin my Application process this summer. Because it can take a few months for everything to work out. And I don't want to run out the door without a plan. I am going to put in applications probably around August. That'll be a seven month mark for me. If I wait until October I won't have time to look because of classes. So its better if I start in the summer and set up a time for me to go look I think that'll be good. I can't go in the fall my classes are very busy and I cannot fail this. So before I leave I need to save up money and have everything I need to get to the next step.

1. Fill out College applications in the Fall.
2. Physically go to the College of choice and find out their policies on transfer students/credits.
3. Look around in 2 places of where I want to move.
4. enjoy a day at the beach! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment