Friday, September 19, 2014

You turn me on in every part of my being

Everything you do, every touch, every word, means something to me. I lie in bed awake thinking of our talks and embraces. I wake up thinking of you, it's weird how we connected in a way that makes me wonder if we were meant to be together for life. I wish that we made love when we were younger and nothing else mattered. I envied the love you shared after me. I wish that I was the one that pleased you.

A woman like you is all I need to feel complete. I don't need a man or anything to make it happen. I wish that nothing else could be more true. I know now as you lay in the next room and I , in my bed. I thought we would make love but it is too soon for you. I admit it, I am turned on just waiting...I am eager to find out what I am missing. 

I grabbed your heart last night, when I swept you off your feet. You swayed after I seductively embraced your mouth, and let my finger trace down your chin to the naple of your neck. Nothing is more true than what I want, and that's to be with you. Your breast are so beautiful, how they sit so comfortably with each and every breath you take, oh how I want to taste them as you moan from everlasting enticement. I kid you not, you will be in heaven when we get to this bridge.

You want me to let go of HIM. Yes...I will. I promise. He will never get to taste me again because somehow...he is an imagination. Why oh why did I ever? You said to me, You better not be with anyone else, but me. That made me so excited I had to run off the bed and kiss you the way I did, I have to. I need you to feel my energy...feel it build up after twenty years, C*****. You are my sweetheart. 

We need to get you back to who you are. You want your hair short, but won't do it because your mom wants it long...but it's not who you are. Get it cut, and no more blond. It's not you. You are a brunette so let it be known. We will get your teeth fixed, those things can be repaired. Promise you that. Come back to me .....

Going back to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment